Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
- Entry is open to those over 13 years of age who: i) Follow Kelogsloops ("Promoter") and Wacom ANZ on Instagram at the start of the Promotional Period and ii) Comment 'Done' in the original Kelogsloops Giveaway Posts during the promotional period.
- Promotion commences at 11:59pm AEST on 23 April 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 2 May 2018 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the promotion, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a) Follow Kelogsloops and Wacom ANZ on Instagram & Comment 'Done' on the Kelogsloops Giveaway post
Eligible Entrants may be awarded maximum one entry into the promotion.
Entrants must remain following Kelogsloops & Wacom ANZ on Instagram for the duration of the Promotional Period to be eligible to claim any prize.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram
- By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to completely release Instagram of liability
- The draw will take place within one week following the termination of the Promotional period, and announced within the week thereafter. Winner(s) will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message and announced publicly on the Promoter's Instagram account. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to request an Eligible Entrant to provide appropriate evidence of identity, age and place of residence to confirm Eligibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner(s) to provide appropriate evidence of identity and place of residence to claim the prizes.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entrants must be over 13 years of age to be considered Eligible. For entrants in states and countries where Giveaways are 18+, these entries will be omitted.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including but without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- Void where prohibited by law
- No purchase necessary
- The decisions of Kelogsloops on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- The first entry drawn from all entries received during the promotional period will win the complete prize pack.
- The Promoter may conduct a further draw within two weeks of the initial draw in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Time of Entry: Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.